Download the latest update for the Windows version of Quick & Easy 941/944 for Tax Year 2012.
(The effective date of this update is March 29, 2013)
This update, for ALL users, includes support for the 2013 Form 941, for first quarter 2013 reporting.
TIPS and REMINDERS about this update:
ALWAYS BE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE PERFORMING ANY UPDATE!!
1. When asked where you wish to download the file, specify the Windows Desktop
2. Once the download is completed, close all windows applications that are currently running. The easiest way to be sure you've done this is simply to reboot your PC.
3. When the PC has rebooted, locate the file you downloaded on your Desktop.
4. Double click on "QE941944_2012_Rel1203.exe" -- a self-extracting file will open and ask you where you want the update installed. For most users, this will be the default location (c:\Program Files\inforeturns\qe944-12). (If this folder isn't where the program was originally installed, use the "Browse" capability to locate the directory).
5. Now, you're ready to install the update. Just click on "UNZIP" -- this will replace the old program module with the update.
6. When installation is completed -- this takes only a second or two -- click on "OK" followed by "CLOSE".
After installing the update, we recommend that you copy the file you downloaded from the Desktop to a CD-ROM or 3 1/2 inch diskette, which you can label and keep with your original program CD. You can then delete the download from your desktop.
© 1999 - 2017 Information Returns, Inc.