Download latest update for 1099/W2 for Windows Lite version, B/W print edition
(you may want to print this page for your reference)
TIPS and REMINDERS:
1. Label a blank, freshly formatted 3 1/2 inch diskette as "1099/W2 Update" and place it in Drive a: of your PC.
2. When asked where you wish to download the file, specify Drive A:
3. Once the download is completed, close all windows applications that are currently running. HINT: the easiest way to be sure you've done this is simply to remove the diskette from drive a: and reboot your PC.
When the PC has rebooted, return the diskette onto which you downloaded the update to drive a:. Click on "My Computer". Then click on floppy drive a:
4. Double click on "REL305BW.exe" -- a self-extracting file will open and ask you where you want the update installed. For most users, this will be the default location (c:\program files\inforeturns\qe1099w2-01). (If this folder isn't where the program was originally installed, use the "Browse" capability to locate the directory).
5. Now, you're ready to install the update. Just click on "UNZIP" -- this will replace the old program module with the update.
6. When installation is completed -- this takes only a second or two -- click on "OK" followed by "CLOSE".
Congratulations!! You've finished updating Quick & Easy 1099/W2 for Windows!
© 1999 - 2011 Information Returns, Inc.